Thursday, July 25, 2013

Saving Grace by Norah Wilson

51UORanYoNL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

synopsis copy

From Amazon:

After wrecking her car and waking in hospital with amnesia, fledgling reporter Grace Morgan has no idea why she’d been in the process of leaving the husband she loves so dearly. Her husband, Police Detective Ray (Razor) Morgan tells her she was leaving him for another man, but that just can’t be so. Can it? She’s determined to remember, even if it kills her. And it just might. When bullets start to fly, Ray is forced to take the wife he believes faithless on the lam until they can figure out who is trying to kill them.

thoughts copy

I love a great read that keeps me on the edge of my seat, so that’s probably the one reason why I love a good romantic suspense story!

How much did I love this? So much that if you were to go and look at my notes and highlights on my Kindle that you wouldn’t find any. I was too deeply involved in the chase, the twists and turns, and the redefining relationship between Ray and Grace to stop and take any.

Yeah, that good!

Ray’s wife Grace is involved in a car accident that results in memory loss. The unfortunate part is that she’s only lost the memories pertaining to the reason she’s running away from her husband in the first place. Over time we find Grace’s memories coming back as they try to flee from a sniper, hide from the Russian Mafia, and experience intense emotional turmoil as Grace tries to discover why she would ever want to leave her husband, Ray. You kind of get a feel for what might really be going on about 2/3 of the way through the book, but the author does an excellent job of disguising it from the reader.

This book was fast-paced, riveting, and everything I love in a good romantic suspense story. Saving Grace is book #2 in Norah Wilson’s “Serve and Protect” series and I can’t wait to get book #1, Guarding Suzannah, and Book #3, Protecting Page.

freebie copy

**I purchased my copy of Saving Grace for Kindle for $0.00, and it's currently available on Amazon for $0.00 as of the date of this post**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...