Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature Friday: Rooted by Amy Good

rooted_cover_sm

synopsis copy

From the author's website:

Chloe Chastain is not just an average teenage girl living in the Pacific Northwest. She's also a tree spirit doing her best to avoid the local werewolf pack and not fail her sophomore year of high school. Or get stuck in detention.

Again.

So when her friend is turned into a werewolf and she attracts a dangerous stalker, Chloe realizes there is more at stake than her permanent record.

author copy

amy_sm

I am a writer from the U.S. currently living in Dublin. I write part-time, but only when my tyrannical toddler allows it! I also co-created the Story Bandit, a phone/web app that steals writer's block. When I'm not writing, I tweet about the joys and troubles of being a writer, a geek, a toddler mom and a non-native Dubliner.

 

Find Amy on her website as well as in all of these places:

twitter_48facebook_48tumblr_48

freebie copy

Rooted is available EXCLUSIVELY on Amy’s website for FREE! Stop by and say “HI!” and show this author some love!

 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...