Friday, August 23, 2013

Feature Friday: Good Intentions (Welcome to Paradise #2) by S.L. Scott

Final-Front-of-Ebook-197x300

I’ve reviewed several works by S.L. Scott on this blog and last month I reviewed Good Vibrations by S.L. Scott, the first book in her Welcome to Paradise trilogy. I’ve been following her writing career since I first found her Fan Fiction stories The Rules of Hollywood, Welcome to Paradise (which became the Welcome to Paradise series), Somewhere Only We Know, and Cliché. Making the jump from Fan Fiction author, S.L. Scott began self-publishing e-book novellas through Amazon in late 2012, and her writing has taken off from there, having accomplished the feat of publishing seven titles in under a year (4 novellas and 3 full-length novels).

From her first full-length novel, Naturally, Charlie, to her most recent, Good Intentions (September 2013), S.L.Scott always makes a point in her characters to make sure they live a full journey.

S.L. Scott is always so so so lovely to talk to, whether it’s via Twitter, Facebook, or even in a e-mail. One of these days, I SWEAR, I’m going to be able to hug her in person and thank her for all of the beautiful characters she creates. Having been “so close, yet so far away” to her over the last few months, it’s definitely on my TO DO list, as well as grabbing a copy of Good Intentions when it’s released in September!

synopsis-copy_thumb1

Two words sum up my summer in paradise: Evan Ashford.

I have a life back home I must return to, though my heart battles this reality. What started as a carefree summer fling has become so much more. Evanhas become so much more. He’s become everything. Cupping his face, I stare into his deep blue eyes, wanting to lose myself once more… needing to know he feels this too.

Although our connection won’t stop the summer’s end from rushing toward us or silence the demons Evan battles, I have faith our love can overcome the obstacles that will undoubtedly arise from us choosing to be together. I still worry… Will our good intentions be good enough? But I’m all in, willing to take the risk, knowing he can destroy my heart if I’m wrong.

author-copy_thumb1

S.L. Scott is a former high-tech account manager with a journalism degree pursuing her passion for telling stories. She spends her days escaping into her characters and letting them lead her on their adventures.

Live music shows, harvesting jalapenos and eating homemade guacamole are her obsessions she calls hobbies.

Scott lives in the beautiful Texas Hill Country of Austin with her husband, two young sons, two Papillons and a bowl full of Sea Monkeys.

Find S.L. Scott her website as well as in all of these places:

facebook_484twitter_488goodreads_484

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...