Wednesday, August 7, 2013

{SALE ALERT!} Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott

51RfL6wDkwL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

By now you all know how much I LUUUURVE anything S.L. Scott writes; I mean she is the most reviewed author here to date!

So I’m SUPER excited to let you all know that her first full-length novel (pre-Good Vibrations) Naturally, Charlie, Is currently on sale over at Amazon for only $0.99! Please, please, please go support S.L. Scott and other indie authors like her! Also, make sure you check out her other book, Good Vibrations, and her novellas as well!

happy-dance-

I’m currently reading it (Bad fan!) and would love to hear your thoughts on it as you read it with me!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...