Friday, August 30, 2013

YES I’M STILL HERE!

So I got an e-mail the other day asking me why I hadn’t had an update in a week other than last week’s Tuesday Tomes and Feature Friday posts.

Did I flounce books? Did I fail at reviewing? Did I give up on life?

tumblr_m9ongiMxjr1rtqyx2

Life happened.

Basically.

For the last few weeks I’ve been “job huntin’” and been busy with back to school, but mostly…

Nothing I’ve been reading has appealed to me AT ALL.

Zip, zero, zilch

Nada.

Yes, I have TONS of great books on my Kindle that need to be read but I have this really nasty habit of reading things in the order that I put them on my Kindle, so I haven’t gotten to the good stuff yet.

Trust, I’m not that OCD about most things, but I am about reading, because I have so much  material to read that if I don’t read it in order I get confused about what I have and haven't read and I could go on and on like this sentence and make excuses, but… yeah, that.

So while I whittle through my TBR pile this Labor Day weekend, I hope you all have a safe one. I’ll be back on Monday AS SCHEDULED!

tumblr_m8x3rg72gY1rpdtxz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...